Robina Doctors Vision and Mission:
Robina Doctors 7 day bulk billing acupuncture is a General Practice and Allied Health Provider Clinic that was established in 2012. The Clinic is conveniently located across the road from the Robina Train Station and Robina Hospital, and a short drive from Robina Town Centre.
The Practice Slogan “Caring for Our Community” reflects the commitment made to our patients. The practice is very well equipped for General Practice and Emergency Care and is accredited with AGPAL.
- At Robina Doctors our vision is to improve the health and well being of the patients we serve.
- We will provide comprehensive Primary Care Medical Services to our patients.
- We will provide ethically sound medical care of the highest quality that is effective, cost efficient and professional thereby helping to enhance the quality of life of the patients we serve.
- We will endeavour to create a friendly and warm environment in which quality healthcare can be delivered in a stress free environment.
- We will communicate regularly with our patients.
- We will actively work towards Closing the Gap.
- We will utilise our experience gained in multi-cultural and diverse societies to enable us to tailor our services to the community we serve.
- We will focus on empowerment of patients through education and combined decision making in the delivery of medical care, knowing that this will improve overall outcome for our patients.
- We will employ skilled and compassionate people who share a passion for our slogan
“Caring for Our Community”.