Flu Vaccine Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – FREE FLU VACCINE PROMOTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be covered by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information upon registration for this offer.
- You agree to verify your email address and mobile phone number in order to complete your registration.
- You confirm that you have a valid Medicare card and qualify for the subsidised benefits provided by Medicare the Dept. of Health and Ageing or the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- You acknowledge that you will need to complete patient enrolment forms at Robina Family Medical Centre Pty Ltd prior to redeeming the voucher.
- You acknowledge that a consultation with a Doctor is required to redeem the voucher.
- You acknowledge you are over 18 years of age.
- You acknowledge that this offer is limited to one voucher per registration
- You acknowledge that this offer is limited to certain postcodes within the city of Gold Coast.
- You acknowledge that the voucher must be declared at the time of booking your appointment.
- You acknowledge that the voucher must be produced at the time of your consultation.
- You acknowledge that the vaccine is available strictly by appointment.
- You acknowledge that there are a limited number of vaccines available each day during this promotion.
- You acknowledge that this promotion can be ceased at any time without notice, rendering all unclaimed vouchers expired.
- You acknowledge that the possession of a voucher does not guarantee a free vaccine will be available upon presentation of the voucher.
- You agree to receive marketing and promotional information from Robina Family Medical Centre Pty ltd and its partners.
- You acknowledge that any breach of these terms and conditions will render your voucher invalid.
- The flu vaccine is a registered medicine with the potential for serious side effects. Your participation in this promotion is voluntary and you agree to irrevocably indemnify and hold harmless Robina Family Medical Centre Pty Ltd, it’s Owners, Directors, Officers and Employees against liability for any claims, losses, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever with regard to any information, content, or services provided as part of this promotion including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential loss or damages, compensatory damages, loss of income or profits, medical harm or otherwise.
- The Terms and Conditions of Use of this website apply to this promotion.
- You acknowledge that this offer is limited to one voucher per person.
For more information on flu vaccinations visit:
All content and information at www.robinadoctors.com.au might be changed or updated without notice and changes or improvements may be made at any time without notice. Specific disclaimers may apply in addition to certain content or parts of the site.