Robina Doctors – Vision and Mission:
Robina Doctors Bulk Billing General Practice and Skin Cancer Clinic was established in 2012. Services include Acupuncture, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Podiatry, Dietician, Audiology and Psychology. The Clinic is conveniently located across the road from the Robina Train Station and Robina Hospital, and a short drive from Robina Town Centre.
The Practice Slogan “Caring for Our Community” reflects the commitment made to our patients. Our practice is very well equipped for General Practice and Emergency Care, is accredited with AGPAL and our Team is available 7 days a week to meet your needs (Sundays by pre-arranged appointments and closed Public Holidays).
Skin cancer checks are provided by our experienced team using dermatoscopy and photography. We strive to meet best practice guidelines as outlined in the Clinical Practice Guidelines for the monitoring, detection, removal and treatment of skin cancer ensuring early detection and removal of skin cancers whilst also preventing the unnecessary removal of lesions. Wherever possible we strive to close our defects by direct closure so as to minimise the use of flaps and grafts. All our procedures are done under local anaesthetic and we work closely with leading Plastic Surgeons, Melanoma Surgeons and Oncologists to ensure you receive the best possible outcome.
- At Robina Doctors our vision is to improve the health and well being of the patients we serve.
- We will provide comprehensive Primary Care Medical Services to our patients.
- We will provide ethically sound medical care of the highest quality that is effective, cost efficient and professional thereby helping to enhance the quality of life of the patients we serve.
- We will endeavour to create a friendly and warm environment in which quality healthcare can be delivered in a stress free environment.
- We will communicate regularly with our patients.
- We will actively work towards Closing the Gap.
- We will utilise our experience gained in multi-cultural and diverse societies to enable us to tailor our services to the community we serve.
- We will focus on empowerment of patients through education and combined decision making in the delivery of medical care, knowing that this will improve overall outcome for our patients.
- We will employ skilled and compassionate people who share a passion for our slogan
“Caring for Our Community”.